The Large Branch Saw attaches directly to the Telescopic Pole.
The saw attachment is specifically designed to cut thick hardwood branches up to 100mm (4") in diameter.
• Fits on our Telescopic Poles 2076P200 (reaches up to 5 metres) or the Telescopic Pole 2076P136 (reaches up to 4 metres).
• Made from durable SK5 steel
• The teeth are offset, providing a smooth cut.
• The saw has bark splitters at the ends to provide a clean cut and the 100% efficient use of the saw.
• Innovative double safety lock system, to ensure the saw is attached firmly to the pole.
• Saw handle attachment sold separately to enable use of saw as a hand saw.
The 2WP High Performance Tree Pruner Head is designed with
a 4:1 pulley system which increases leverage and power to every cut.
• Fits on our Telescopic Poles.
• Cuts branches up to 30mm (1 1/4") in diameter in a single cut.
• High carbon steel Telon coated blade to reduce friction when cutting,
provides a more accurate cut, reduces sap build up and
minimises the risk of disease transferring between plants.
• Durable nylon coated pulley cord.
• Innovative double safety lock system,
to ensure the pruner is attached firmly to the pole.
• For slightly thicker branches, a light-duty saw (see Saw Attachment) is provided,
which attaches directly to the head by a wingnut.
• All parts are screwed together for ease of maintenance and spares.
• For thicker branches of up to 100mm (4”),
use our Large Branch Saw which also attaches to our Telescopic Poles.